Tolt Middle School Sports
Girls' Volleyball (7th and 8th graders), Boys' Soccer (7th and 8th graders) and Cross Country (6th, 7th, and 8th graders) starts on Wednesday, September 5th, 2018. In order to be eligible for the first day of practice, registration must be completed by Monday, August 27, 2018.
Registration is required once per school year; if your student has already participated in a sport, they are already cleared for the school year, unless their physical has expired.
Click here to see if your student's physical has expired.
Checklist for registration:
1. Current physical submitted to the main office. Physicals are good for two years. Click here to print the Physical form.
2. Complete and submit online forms. Click here for Online Registration for Athletic Participation at TMS.
3. Purchase ASB Card ($22). Purchase once per year; covers all sports.
4. Pay Participation Fee ($80). There is a max of $160 per student/$320 max per family per school year.
All fees may be paid online through e-Funds for Schools.
Requests for fee assistance can be made through your school counselor.
Questions? Please call the Tolt main office at 425-844-4600.
Girls' Volleyball (7th/8th)
Boys' & Girls' Wrestling (6th/7th/8th)
|Girls' Soccer (7th/8th)||Boys' & Girls' Track (6th/7th/8th)|
Boys' Soccer (7th/8th)
|Girls' Basketball (7th/8th)||
Boys' Basketball (7th/8th)
Boys' & Girls' Cross Country (6th/7th/8th)
Addresses of Schools and Locations for Meets and Games
All-District Monthly Calendar for Practices and Games
- On the first day of practice, students should come prepared to participate and meet in the locker room after school to get changed. Coaches will instruct students from there as to where to go and what to do.
- Lockers will be assigned to those students not currently in PE class.
- All students athletes will be issued a uniform for competitions. The uniform will be on loan during the season and must be returned clean at the end of the season.
- Student athletes will be bussed to and from away games. Please make prior arrangements with the coach and/or Athletic Director if your student will not be riding the bus back to Tolt after a competition or if your student will miss any practices or competitions.
- Tolt has a no cut policy so everyone can participate as long as they keep up their grades.
1st stop: Stillwater Church at 5:15PM
2nd stop: CHS at 5:20PM
3rd stop: 1st & Stephens at 5:30PM