Tolt PTSA is affiliated with Riverview PTSA Council, Washington State PTA and National PTA. Our goals are to enrich arts and science education and engage families. Will you be a voice for a child? Just by joining PTSA, you can make a difference!
Making every child's potential a reality!
We have an active, award winning Parent Teacher Student Association at Tolt!
Here are just a few ways Tolt PTSA helps and supports Tolt Middle School:
- Grants for equipment and programs
- PTSA Student Store
- Advocacy/Legislative information
- 8th Grade Dance
- 8th Grade Move-up Ceremony
- Reflections Art Contest
- Milk Share Program
- REF contributions
- Concession/Club Fundraising
- Volunteers for school events
- Emergency Prep/Safety
- Scholarships for students who went to Tolt once they become seniors
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation events
- JUST BY JOINING you are supporting your child and our school!
- Click this link to launch our site and become a member today!
The Reflections Program is a National PTA and Washington State PTA cultural arts competition.
The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for students to use their creative talents by expressing themselves through their own original works.
Young artists get involved through their local PTA or PTSA. A student may submit an entry in any of six arts areas. Only original works of art are accepted. The six art areas are: Visual Arts Photography, Literature, Music Composition, Dance Choreography, and Film Production.
More information on Reflections is found at this link.