The Well Dressed Thunderbird Infographic
- Head: Sunglasses are only worn outside buildings. Bandanas, caps, hats, hoods, scarves, etc., may be worn inside if approved by the supervising adult.
- Torso: Clothing covers stomach, back, and chest. Straps are at least two fingers wide.
- Legs: Shorts, skirts, and dresses are at least fingertip length when arms are relaxed at sides.
- Feet: Footwear is worn at all times.
- Our clothes:
- Are safe and help us focus on learning.
- Are free of alcohol, drugs, guns, vulgar, violent, offensive, or gang-related content.
Students will be referred to the office to call home for a change of clothing or to wait until appropriate clothing is acquired. Repetitive non-compliance will result in progressive discipline.
While it is inevitable that there will be differences of opinion as to the appropriateness of dress, the final determination will be the judgment of the TMS administration. The student who does not comply with this expectation will be removed from the regular school setting until appropriate clothing is acquired.