Welcome to Tolt Middle School! We look forward to meeting your family.
The following information is required for registering a new student:
- Proof of name and date of birth (birth certificate, passport, or similar age-verification forms)
- Proof of residency showing guardian's name and in-district address (utility bill, sale or rental property agreement, or mortgage statement)
- Academic history or report card from previous school
- Medically verified immunization record
- A completed Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) signed by a health care provider. Click on “Certificate of Immunization Status.”
- A CIS filled out and signed by you, along with a copy of your child’s official immunization record from another state/country.
- A CIS printed by a health care provider or school from the Washington State Immunization Information System.
- A CIS printed from MyIR which is a free Department of Health online tool that allows families to view and print their official immunization records themselves. Go here to begin the sign-up process.
**PLEASE NOTE:** Starting on August 1, 2020, the revised rule requires medically verified immunization records for school and childcare entry.
Here are some examples of medically verified immunization records:
If you are requesting an exemption from one or more of the immunization requirements, you must provide us with a completed Certificate of Exemption. More exemption information and forms are available here.
The Tdap vaccine is due prior to students entering 7th grade. (Previously, this was required prior to students entering 6th grade).
Children may begin school or childcare only if they received all of the required immunizations they are due to receive and submitted medically verified records on or before the first day of attendance. If this requirement is not met, they may not begin school on the first day of attendance. Visit the Washington State Department of Health's website for more information.
Please contact our school nurse, Rachel Tomczek (firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-844-4662) with any questions regarding immunizations.
In addition to the documentation above, please complete our registration packet, entry questionnaire, and the grade-level elective form for your student:
- Student Registration Packet (20-21)
- Tolt MS Entry Questionnaire
- Request for Transfer of Educational Records
- 6th Grade Elective Form (20-21)
- 7th Grade Elective Form (20-21)
- 8th Grade Elective Form (20-21)
- Formulario de Registro Alumno (20-21)
- Forma Electiva de 6 Grado (20-21)
- Forma Electiva de 7 Grado (20-21)
- Forma Electiva de 8 Grado (20-21)
Bring the completed registration packet and elective form along with the required documentation to our registrar in the Counseling Center.
If your student will ride the bus, call our Transportation Department at 425-844-4540 for route information and pick-up/drop-off times.
School Supply List
Contact Kim Piira, Registrar, with any questions at email@example.com or 425-844-4607.